Skiing & Riding at Killington Resort
The largest resort in eastern North America
• 7 mountains, 6 of which are interconnected by lifts and trails
• summit elevation 4,241 feet
• vertical drop 3050 feet
• 212 trails, 92 miles of skiing
• 29 lifts (including two gondolas)
• six terrain parks including Burton’s The Stash, an all natural-inspired terrain park with more than 50 features and two pipes
• a 430 foot long Superpipe with 18 foot walls
• annual snowfall is 250 inches
Unquestionably Killington Resort is the premiere skiing and riding destination in New England. There is ample terrain for every level of skier, and an unparalleled snowmaking system provides for the best possible conditions even when Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate. Killington’s reputation for the finest skiing and boarding with the widest variety of terrain is well deserved and has built a mighty collection of loyal customers.
Killington Resort Winter Activities
If you need a break from skiing or riding, Killington Resort offers loads of other options to have fun on and off the slopes during the winter months:
• Beast Mountain Coaster – a 4,800-foot-long alpine mountain coaster that will twist and turn through the woods.
• Fat Bike Rentals – Designed for all ability levels, fat bikes have wider hubs and tires than a mountain bike for better flotation and more stability in the snow.
• Scenic Gondola Rides on the K1 Express Gondola.
• Skyeride – a 600 feet long, 100 feet high ride that glides at 30 miles per hour, located at Snowshed Base Area.
• Snowcat Drawn Sleigh Rides.
• Snowmobile Tours.
• Snowshoe Tours.
• Tubing Park.
• Unique Dining Experiences at the Ledgewood Yurt, the Motor Room Bar, the Peak Lodge, and Preston’s.
To learn more, visit killington.com.
Cross Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Snowmobiling / Other Options
• Mountain Meadows Cross Country Ski Area and Mountain Top Cross Country Resort offer extensive cross country trail systems with breathtaking scenery.
• Countless additional snowshoeing opportunities for the joy of the outdoors without the hectic pace of the ski slopes.
• Killington Snowmobile Tours offer terrific one and two hour guided tours through varied terrain for every level.
• Ice skating on The Foundry Pond or indoors at two rinks – one in Rutland and one in Woodstock.
• Winter weekends at Marsh Billings Farm in Woodstock.
• Local theater at Pentangle Council for the Arts in Woodstock.
• Enjoy your inner artist at the Killington Art Garage on Killington Road.
Visit killingtonpico.org for more ideas and information.