The Snowed Inn in Killington, Vermont, is a family-owned and operated hotel-style inn with a AAA 3-Diamond rating, located only 1.5 miles from the base of Vermont’s largest ski and summer resort, Killington Resort. We are tucked away from, but within walking distance of Killington’s famous Killington Road and its restaurants, shops and nightlife. [VIEW GOOGLE MAP]
• A variety of updated room types and suites, all with private bath
• Two-sided fireplace with living room on one side, breakfast and gathering room on other side
• Free wireless throughout the inn
• Year-round outdoor hot tub on expansive deck with gazebo (Open 4-9 p.m.)
• Complimentary afternoon cookies and beverage
• Centrally located refrigerator, microwave, ice machine
• Complimentary expanded continental breakfast including delicious homemade baked breads, coffee cakes and muffins, a “make your own” Belgian waffle station with toppings, fresh yogurt with fruit and granola toppings, hard boiled eggs, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available around the clock.
New Innkeepers, Ken & Carolyn
On February 1, 2021 Ken Peters and Carolyn Kepcher purchased The Snowed Inn from Manfred and Jeanne Karlhuber. Ken and Carolyn come from Ridgefield, CT. Carolyn, comes to The Snowed Inn with 25 years experience in the hospitality industry specific to high-end private country clubs. Ken brings his financial experience of 29 years as an executive global commercial leader.
“We are thrilled to be a part of the Killington community where we often brought our kids to ski. They are all grown now and are avid skiers. We are excited to nestle into Vermont and create a special and unique experience to our guests at The Snowed Inn”
– Ken and Carolyn